1. Do not try to open the watchcase or dismantle it.
2. Please avoid violent collisions in daily life and take off the watch while doing vigorous exercise, which could create a shock to inside movement and cause the watch to stop working properly.
3. Don’t adjust the calendar between 9:00pm-3:00am, when the spare parts of the watch would turn along with the calendar. Too quick adjustment may damage the wheel of the watch and reduce the service life of the watch.
4. For watch with rotating crown, when adjusting time, please anticlockwise rotate the crown before pulling it, do not pull it directly. When finish adjusting, please push it back clockwise so that it can well prevent the water from entering the watch.
5. For watch with calendar, when adjusting date, please set the date one day in advance first, after that adjust to the date you want by turning the hour hand. It can avoid mixing up day and night if not adjust the calendar directly.
6. Quartz watches are powered by batteries inside which will inevitably have to be replaced over a period of time. Many quartz watches have simple battery indicators to inform you when the battery power is starting to fade. These indicators include the sweeping second hand skipping several seconds at a time, moving back and forth in the same spot or being completely stopped altogether. When your watch battery does need to be replaced, please have it replaced at a repair or service center authorized by Naviforce watch.
7. Watch bands may require more attention since they directly touch the skin and could easily become soiled from perspiration and dust, they should be cleaned regularly. For metal band, please use a soft toothbrush to remove the stains, for heavy stains it is highly recommended to apply a mild soap or detergent mixed with water to clean them. For leather strap, apply some leather oil on the surface of the leather is a good way to protect it. It is best to avoid wearing a leather strap watch while in the shower, swimming and performing water related everyday activities. If the strap get wet, gently rubbing it with a small dry cloth immediately. Also place your leather strap watch in a well ventilated room to allow the strap to stay dry and do not direct contact with sunlight to avoid fading and discoloration.
8. Please do not make the watch too tight for your hand. It is more appropriate if leaves around one finger’s space between the wrist and the watch.
9. The interference of strong electrostatic charge may lead to the failure of the display screen to act normally and even damage the accessories inside the watch.
10. If there is moisture appear inside the watch, please have it checked by the authorized distributors or NAVIFORCE watch agents immediately.
11. The electroplated layer of the watch may fade because of strong collision, fretting, friction, etc.
12. Avoid exposing the watch to gasoline, cleaning solvents, adhesive agents, paint, or aerosol sprays, which may damage the sealing ring, the watchcase and the surface of the watch. If the watch has contacted the above articles, please clean it with water immediately.
13. Use a soft and dry cloth daily to wipe off moisture, sweat and dirt has accumulated on the case, case back and watch band to avoid corrosion and maintain the durability of the case, case back and band.
14. The waterproof rubber sealing ring is designed to prevent the water and dust from entering the watch, it would be better to replace it every two or three years.
15. Interference of electrostatic charge may lead to winding patterns on the display screen which won’t influence the functions of the watch.
3 ATM Water Resistance
Water Resistant is a common mark stamped on the back of watch. 3ATM water resistance means 30 Meters water resistance. However, it does not mean the watch was designed for repeated long-term use in such water depths. Please note that 3ATM water resistance can be only for daily life used, such as splash and rain, but not suitable for showering, bathing, swimming, snorkelling, water related work and fishing.
* There are several precautions to consider as well:
- Do not put a water resistant watch in water while the crown is pulled out.
- Do not turn or pull out the crown when the watch is wet.
- Even if a watch is water resistant, avoid placing it directly under running water from a faucet. The water pressure from a faucet is sufficient to result in moisture penetration inside the watch.
- The water resistance of a watch is not permanently guaranteed. It is affected by the ageing of gaskets or deformation of watch parts due to an accidental shock. We recommend that you have the water resistance of the watch checked regularly to ensure it’s functionality.
- To preserve it’s water resistance as long as possible, wipe off moisture, sweat or dirt with a soft, dry cloth after removing it from the wrist.
Usage & Maintain
(1) Avoiding strong attack:
Though with shockproof function, Watches still should avoid sudden impact. So when you do exercise, it is best to take the watch off
Watch belongs to metal products. Although it has the anti-magnetic device, when it stays near magnetic objects, its time showing would be incorrect. So it is better to avoid putting it near radio, TV and other electrical products.
(2) Avoid solvent:
Mercury, makeup spray, detergents, glue or paint, atlas, strap will cause recoloring, spoiled or damaged to the watch.
(3) Far from camphor material:
Camphor has the function of decomposing oils, which will result in broken down and function failure of the watch.
(4) Don't open the bottom cover frequently:
This is to avoid entrance of water and dust floating in the air and cause of watch failure function.
(5) Stay away from water and steam:
Though watches have waterproof device, waterproof parts may still be loose over time, which will cause the parts moisture. Further the rust parts will result in failure working. So when you are hand washing or bathing, you need to take off the watch.
(6) Watches collection mode:
In order to avoid entrance of the tiny chip cloth, dust, or perfume, cosmetics volatile oil into the watch and condensate watch parts corrosion oxidation, don't put your watch in pockets and bags. When you don't wear it for a long time, it should be placed in a cool, dry box.
(7) Take off the watch before you go to sleep:
Fiber and cotton sheets will cause inside and outside temperature change, which can easily damage the watch.
(8) Avoid rapid temperature changes:
As the watch is composed of a variety of different materials, rapid temperature change will affect different parts of the watch’s waterproof performance.
(9) Don’t adjust the calendar between 9:00pm-3:00am, when the spare parts of the watch would turn along with the calendar. Too quick adjustment may damage the wheel of the watch and reduce the service life of the watch.
(10) For watch with rotating crown, when adjusting time, please anticlockwise rotate the crown before pulling it, do not pull it directly. When finish adjusting, please push it back clockwise so that it can well prevent the water from entering the watch.
(11) For watch with calendar, when adjusting date, please set the date one day in advance first, after that adjust to the date you want by turning the hour hand. It can avoid mixing up day and night if not adjust the calendar directly.
(12) Quartz watches are powered by batteries inside which will inevitably have to be replaced over a period of time. Many quartz watches have simple battery indictors to inform you when the battery power is starting to fade. These indicators include the sweeping second hand skipping several seconds at a time, moving back and forth in the same spot or being completely stopped altogether. When you watch battery does need to be replaced, please have it replaced at a repair or service center authorized by Naviforce watch.
ODM / OEM Service
Can your company manufacture a custom watch design?
Yes , we can ,we called it OEM/ODM.
What is the MOQ of OEM/ODM ？
Our MOQ of OEM/ODM is 500pcs , and one model just do 3 color .
What clause the OEM/ODM ?
First , choose the model you like , and 3 color of this model .
Second ,send HD picture of the new LOGO to me .
Third ,we design the new logo into the model and send the picture to let you confirmed.
Fourth , after confirmed . Pay 50% earnest money .
Fifth , we made out sample watch and send you to check .
Sixth, after you check and confirmed ,pay 30% to begin manufacture .
Seventh , after manufacture , you send the third-party to inspection .
Eighth , all ready , pay the final 20% and we send out ,order complete .
How long does the OEM/ODM take ?
From the day we received the 50% earnest money ,need 45~60 days .
GuangZhou XiangYu Watch Co., Ltd
We provide customers with quality products and provide high-quality services
If you would like to leave us a comment please go to contact us